EURASIP coordinates a portfolio of 8 scientific journals published by Elsevier and Springer, focusing on various areas of signal processing.
EURASIP provides technical and financial sponsorship to a wide range of scientific events such as workshops, seminars, seasonal schools, and conferences, including its annual EUSIPCO flagship conference.
EURASIP maintains an open-access library of conference and workshop papers, as well as the world’s largest archive of PhD theses in signal processing.
Early Career Support
EURASIP supports the early career development of student researchers through various initiatives, awards, and reduced-fee memberships. The job board lists open positions in signal processing research & development.
Awards and Fellowships
EURASIP highlights outstanding achievements in signal processing through its Awards and Fellowships programme.
EURASIP Member Benefits
By becoming a EURASIP member, you…
- Enjoy a 10% discount on open access publication charges in EURASIP/Springer journals. This EURASIP member discount is already larger than the membership fee and so offers a strong incentive to all future authors to continue their membership or become a member.
- Enjoy a discount on the publication fee in New Open Access Book Series on Information and Learning Sciences, as well as discounts on the print copies of books published in the Series.
- Enjoy discounted member prices for EURASIP/Elsevier journals and selected books by Elsevier and Springer.
- Enjoy reduced fees for EURASIP sponsored conferences and seminars.
- Receive voting rights in the biennial EURASIP BoD Elections, and have a say in the Association.
- Receive a copy of the EURASIP Newsletter.
- Qualify for EURASIP awards.
The membership status (Member/Fellow) is displayed when a member is an author or co-author on a paper published in our journals.
To become a EURASIP member, you can register at our web page (www.eurasip.org). You can also become a member by attending a EUSIPCO or Seasonal School.